Tradesman Insurance

Plumbing and Heating Engineers Insurance

Compare Plumbing and Heating Engineers Insurance with Buckingham Insurance Consultants Limited

Buckingham Insurance can provide a range of Insurance products for Plumbers and Heating Engineers. We could have you covered in a matter of minutes.

If you are in need of Plumbing and Heating Engineers Insurance or have a more general enquiry about your insurance cover, call our Business Insurance team now on 01246 575 625  – they will be happy to help.

Contact us about Plumbing and Heating Engineers Insurance

Call today for a competitive quotes and impartial advice on 01246 575 625.

Plumbing and Heating engineers Insurance

Buckingham Insurance Consultants is an independent insurance broker, providing tradesmen and construction businesses with cost effective, quality cover from a range of leading UK insurers.

This article is written to give you some insight and help when it comes to choosing a suitable insurance policy for your plumbing and heating engineering business. No matter whether you are a sole trader needing a basic plumber and heating engineers’ public liability insurance policy, or run a business with employees and valuable tools, stock and equipment, Buckingham Insurance Consultants can help.

What insurance cover does a plumbing and heating engineer require?

Having the right cover in place with a quality UK insurer is important. In a trade where you are working with heat, water and electricity, it’s inevitable that accidents do sometime happen.

Whether working in domestic properties, a commercial or industrial building, public liability insurance is the core cover required. Inevitably, you will come in to contact with members of the public on a daily basis. As a plumbing and heating engineer, you are at risk and liable for water and fire damage as well as any injury or death caused to your customers or the general public. Public liability insurance protects you against the cost of claims from third parties who say that they have been injured or had their property damaged as a result of your negligence.

What else might a plumbing or heating engineer need to consider?

If you have employees working for you, even if they are hired in contractors, casual workers or temporary staff, you are required by law to take out employers liability cover.  This will pay out in the event of an employee making a claim against you as a result of being injured at work, or has become seriously ill as a result of working for you.

In addition, you may wish to consider further covers depending on your needs. Buckingham Insurance Consultants can provide you with insurance quotes for:

  • Professional indemnity
  • Asset protection
  • Earnings Protection
  • Personal accident cover

Why use Buckingham Insurance Consultants to get plumbing and heating engineers insurance quotes?

Buckingham Insurance Consultants has been arranging quality insurance cover to tradesmen for many years.  With huge experience and knowledge of the market as well as close relations with a wide range of UK insurers, we can place your insurance requirements quickly and ensure best value.

Call us today on 01246 575 625
For impartial advice and quality Insurance for Plumbers and Heating Engineers at competitive prices contact us today