Looking for garage liability insurance for your motor trade business?
There are a raft of insurance policy options for motor traders. If you specialise in servicing and repair work, as well as undertaking MOT inspections, your needs are likely to be slightly different to a business buying and selling cars. While you won’t need cover for your own stock of vehicles for sale, you will potentially need other protections in place:
- Road Risk insurance – provides insurance for you while driving your own as well as customers vehicles – for delivery or diagnostics, for example.
- Insurance for your own vehicles. You may have mobile repair vans and vehicle recovery trucks, for example
- Insurance for tools, plant and machinery.
- Commercial premises insurance
- Employers and public liability insurance, protecting you in the event that a claim is made by a member of staff or the public.
Flexible insurance cover for service and repair garages
No two garages are the same. Cover can be tailored to your particular requirements, ensuring that the business is adequately protected from various risks, without paying for excessive cover that you don’t need.
- Choice of Third Party only, Third Party Fire and Theft or Fully Comprehensive Insurance for the vehicles that you need to insure. Ordinarily, we’d always recommend Comprehensive insurance.
- Variable levels of indemnity for garage owners liability insurance
- Combined policy options – allowing you to include a range of covers for your business under a single motor traders combined policy.
Why use Buckingham Insurance for Garage Liability Insurance?
Buckingham Insurance has a long standing track record arranging motor traders insurance. With a heavy investment in staff training and leading technology, together with good old fashioned close relationships with both our Insurer partners and clients, we pride ourselves on competitively priced, quality cover backed up by first rate service.
If you have a specific Business Insurance enquiry and want efficient, friendly advice and quotations, simply call us on 01246 575625
or use our enquiry form here